The Flood Company is a specialist in flood protection products.
The Flood Company service both commercial and domestic requirements, offering an extensive range of bespoke solutions designed to suit any property at risk of flooding, and offer unrivalled
expertise and customer service. Their highly experienced and dedicated team offers a complete consultation and installation service, ensuring the very best property protection on the market.
Domestic Property level protection products include:
Manor Prime – Wooden flood doors and windows
- Manual demountable flood barriers
- Passive uPVC flood doors and windows. Brochure available upon request.
- Flood water Puddle sucker sump pump kits
- Automatic Anti-flood air bricks replacements
- Sewerage backwater protection in the form of non return valves for toilets, dishwashers, sinks etc.
- Masonry water replant treatment (reduce the water ingress and absorption through the exterior brickwork)
- Professional Flood mitigation surveys providing impartial details on the areas effected on a property and provide recommendations
Commercial products and services include:
- Design and consultation services
- Bespoke in house design and testing capabilities
- Commercial steel flood doors
- Commercial wooden flood doors
- Sump pump units
- Floor and wall hardening for resilient measures (easy clean)
- Demountable flood walls
- Scheme management
- Full Flood product installation service
- Flood proof compounds – Tubewall rapidly inflatable flood wall protection large areas such as shopping centres and factories
- Product training and flood plan organisation
- Supply contracts: We supply product and installation training for selected partners in the UK and overseas.
Our own brand products:
Manor Prime – a range of wooden flood doors and windows. This award winning and unique product combines style with function, giving the best flood protection on the market with the beauty of solid wood.
Water And Rodent – (W.A.R Valve) Non Return Valve is the first of its kind and is easy to fit and can be used on any 110mm/4” clay or plastic pipes. The key benefit of this revolutionary product is that, due to its unique shape and design, it can open clear of sewer walls on both straight and bent inlets.
Hydroshield – Provides flood barriers to commercial and domestic properties.
Hydrodoor – Provides a range of flood proof uPVC flood doors and windows.
Visit our website for further information and a free guide as to how best to flood protect your property at www.thefloodcompany.co.uk or contact us for a survey and no obligation quotation at: email@example.com